Thursday, May 29, 2008

Oceansiders celebrate Halloween in MAY

A few weekends ago we were invited to a very special party. My bestie's lil girl was turning 4 and she wanted to have a HALLOWEEN party! And requested that her guests come IN costume! How fun! I really love that her parents didn't even TRY to discourage this idea that lil Gracie came up with! No, they completely went with it! My bestie found tons of party stuff at Oriental Trading and made cute lil invitations. We had SO much fun dressing up and hanging out with friends.

My family - David was a Lakers player, I was a Dodgers fan, Lacie was the Little Mermaid, & Colby was a Power Ranger
Me and my pirate bestie hehehe ARRRR
The kitty cat birthday girl & I playing our pumpkin kazoo duet
My bestie's youngest daughter Presley POO
They even had face painting!!! We thought he was Harry Potter but he said he was SIMON from the Chipmunks hahaha
Sister got her face painted too

0 comments: