Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter!!!!!

Every holiday with us is a big shebang because of all the family that we have to visit and Easter this year was no exception!
We started out at my parents house on Saturday for BBQ dinner, dyeing eggs and a big color coordinated egg hunt.

The kids with Mammie in her carrot "garden"

We woke up Sunday morning and the kids hunted for their Easter baskets. The silly ole Easter Bunny hid Sister's basket in the bathtub of all places! And Brother's was found in the pantry! That Bunny sure is silly! :) They loved their filled baskets and played and played until it was time to meet up with David's parents for breakfast at Carrow's.

Stunna shades from Papa & Nonna!

Then for the afternoon we went to my dad & stepmom's house for lunch and another egg hunt.
My nephew and all his loot
I just love this picture of my Dad helping Lacie!

The kids made out with 3 Easter Baskets, TONS of candy, some fun lil toys, and LOTS of memories!

1 comments:

See Sherm Blog said...

Looks like you had a great Easter! I LOVE the stunna shades! Classic!!