Sunday, March 30, 2008

Don't Forget!!!!

I don't know who exactly reads this lil blog of mine (that's a cry for comments if I ever heard one ;) ) But I just wanted to remind everyone that this week is the week for consignment shopping at Little Feet Repeats!!!!!! I dropped off my inventory tonight and the location is CRAZY AMAZING!!!!! There was SOOOO much good stuff there already and there will be more dropped off tomorrow before the sale opens Tuesday morning!!!! I can NOT stinkin wait to go shopping! David says "Well there goes our check" hahahah SO true! I really hope you guys spread the word and if you're a local mommie, auntie, or friend please please please go check it out! You will NOT be disappointed!

And if you DO go check it out, be sure to comment here about your experience!

0 comments: