Friday, November 23, 2007

23 days down, 7 more to go!

NaBloPoMo - National Blog Posting Month. I challenged myself at the beginning of this month to make at least one blog post a day for the entire month of November. Being a relatively new blogger, a full time mother of 2/part time mother of 5, wife of one - this was a pretty big undertaking. Among the everyday tasks that I take on, we also volunteered to host the Gago family Thanksgiving celebration. My computer time has not been THAT abundant this month! But so far I've done it and I'm REALLY proud of myself! I haven't even had that many "crap" posts! hehehe I'm starting to wonder if, come December 1st, I'll actually be able to STOP posting every day. Probably won't be much of problem though since December is looking to be even MORE busy than our November - Christmas card making, gift making, picture taking, cookie baking, memory hording, event hosting! Can't wait :) This is my absolute FAVORITE time of the year!

1 comments:

Beamer said...

So, how did the brined turkey turn out?

I have an image of mine awhile before he was ready to come out of the oven on my photo blog.

Hope your Thanksgiving was a good one and congrats on the continual blogging.

Beamer