Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thirteen Thursday #1

A list of 13 things that I love about my life this week....

  1. David
  2. Lacie
  3. Colby
  4. Parents
  5. Siblings
  6. Living my dream of being a SAHM
  7. Owning our own home
  8. Having a backyard for my kids to play safely in
  9. Not having to worry about money
  10. Feeling more comfortable making new friends
  11. Feeling more comfortable with my relationship status with old friends
  12. My ever improving housekeeping skills
  13. It's my favorite season

3 comments:

See Sherm Blog said...

I second the owning your own home thing... and the FAVORITE season!! Fall is the greatest!

i dont care said...

so i like this idea. i'm going to STEAL it!!

Cheeziemommie said...

HAHA I stole the idea from someone else so go ahead girl :)