Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My favorite thing to do...

My absolute FAVORITE things to do is to snuggle my babies. They are entering in to the world of "big kids" and I know that it will not be long before they no longer RUN and jump into my arms, I will have to beg them for kisses, and then they'll be off into the world of "grown ups". Trust me, I know that those days are just around the corner. Which makes my favorite thing to do just that much more precious. I love for them to BOTH climb up into my lap, to snuggle up under a blanket with them, to kiss all over them, to smell them, to tickle them, just BE with them! I love it! I don't do it enough but lately I have been working hard to stop and do it more. The other night I had David take these pictures of me and the kids. I really don't enjoy BEING in pictures. But these moments are too valuable NOT to freeze on film. I want to NEVER forget the feel of those bony lil butts in my lap. And I want my kids to remember these moments too.








2 comments:

Megan said...

awww what a sweet thing to remind me of. I love snuggling with my kiddos, and they are already out growing it!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures!!!!!!!! I'll have to do that sometime soon!

i dont care said...

very cute!!! These are precious moments we need to treasure!!