Tuesday, October 2, 2007

FALLing behind...

WOW I have SoOOO many things to blog about that have happened in the last few weeks and I am falling further and further behind! I've been spending less time on the computer - which isn't a bad thing - but that means I have not been blogging - which I LOVE to do! Part of the problem is that our computer is currently hooked up in our bedroom and that is where one of the daycare babies naps in the afternoon - which is PRIME blogging time! I'm going to try and get some bloggin in before bed tonight but no promises!
Just for fun, here's what you have to look forward to -

  • My nephew's FIRST birthday party
  • Our family trip to the fair
  • Painting the kids' rooms
  • Cute pics of my kids
  • Housewarming party
  • Visit with the bestie
  • And a few other random thoughts of mine that I've wanted to blog about LOL

0 comments: