Thursday, August 30, 2007

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

We made it through the month! We are SO proud of ourselves and how we handled our money this month! We're being rewarded BIG time tomorrow by.....
GETTING THE KEYS TO OUR HOUSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't hardly stand it! It's FINALLY time! WOOHOOO! I just wanna scream hahaha
We'll be without internet and house phone for almost 2 weeks after saturday :( But please keep us in your prayers as we make this big transition! I will have lots of pictures and stories to post when I'm able to get back online though!

1 comments:

See Sherm Blog said...

NOOOOOOO INTERNET??? WHAT??? I don't know how you'll do it!! I already have plans in place to start the internet THE DAY we move in. I cannot be with out blogging for more than 2 hours.
Congrats on your house! Post pics of you guys all settled in! Kyle and I are LESS THAN A MONTH AWAY from getting our keys. yeah for new houses!!!