Wednesday, August 15, 2007

WE DID IT!!!!!

We bought our FIRST home!!!! Escrow should close sometime next week and we'll probably be moved in by the end of the month! David and I can hardly contain our excitement! We are going to take the kids by the house tonight and share the news with them :) Here is the link to the website with a floor plan and if you want to click on the virtual tour and see the INSIDE of the model :) I will post pictures of OUR house tomorrow.

http://www.lennarhomes.com/findhome/plan.aspx?DIVID=BAKLEN&COMID=540&PLANID=1610

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Abby. Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. That is so awsome.

Megan said...

I'm so excited for you!!! congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

This is Misty. I'm so happy for you!! Congrats!! Did you know Amanda and Christan just bought a house together too?? They moved in tonight...I was over there painting like a mad woman!! :)

See Sherm Blog said...

So exciting!!!! Our house is Lennar too!! And we have LOVED LOVED LOVED everything about them so far. Lennar is so awesome! Especially their "EI" program!! Lucky you that you guys get to move in before the end of the month!! Congrats!